Monday, August 2, 2010

Week 1 & 2

The first class started at MK2. The outline and pro-forma for the whole course was given. What made me curious is the fact that we will choose and develop our own science courseware by the end of this course. To me coursewares are a bit complicated but I am looking forward for it =)

We were also told to write a reflection for each lesson (like what I am doing now) on what we have learnt the most on that week's lesson.

The assignments for this course were then being explained.

One important thing I've learnt was: Technology is a great tool to just ASSIST the teachers in educating the Y-generation learners effectively, but NOT REPLACING teacher totally or 100%. I feels that real human-to-human communication and education is still the "back-bone" for all learning as real human have natural human feelings and can most often give the best advice or words to help the students understand what they are learning more.

No comments:

Post a Comment